On November 16, 2017 in the building of Centre on emergency situations and lowering of risk of natural disasters in the city of Almaty signing of the Memorandum of understanding and cooperation between the Kazakhstan-German university (dalee-KNU) and Centre took place.
Mains of the direction of cooperation of Centre and KNU:
development of software products, provision of production and services;
- involvement of experts in the field of training, holding trainings, seminars, meetings, advanced training courses, summer schools, etc.
development of the academic cooperation (practical training (training) of students, employees;
- cooperation in scientific research (an involvement in Fundamental and Application-oriented research and development operations);
- professional development of experts and experts by carrying out special doctrines, trainings, courses and other relevant activities; creation and the regular up-dating of the database of experts for the purpose of their attraction to implementation of joint projects and also
- the volunteer organizations and practical training in the field of disaster risk reduction, warning and elimination of emergency situations;
- During the working meeting the director Centra Valery Petrov acquainted the President of KNU of соц. N of Markus Kayser with activities Centra at a present stage, its purposes, tasks and potential and also informed on readiness Centra to implementation of cooperation with all interested scientific institutions by planning and implementation of joint actions in the sphere of disaster risk reduction, warning and elimination of emergency situations.