On June 7-8, 2018 Center for Emergency Situations and Disaster Risk Reduction held work meeting with the Chief of the center of training of divers and carrying out underwater technical works (Diving service) under the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic, colonel Urmatbek Shamyrkanov.
During the meeting, the Director of the Center and the Chief of Diving service discussed plans of the international cooperation in the field of diving services all over the region of Central Asia
The meeting especially focused on:
- studying and integration of the international practice of preparation and retraining of experts in diving and water-saving services;
- further development and strengthening of educational and training bases of diving services of the countries of Central Asia;
- organization and conduct of the international diving training;
- developments of unified rules (standards) of diving safety for the countries of Central Asia
- conduct of a working meeting of experts of diving services of the Committee for Emergency Situations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of RK and Ministry of Emergency Situations of KR in the Center.
As a follow-up to that meeting parties will draft a plan of joint measures for further development of cooperation in the field of services for 2018 – 2019.