Strategic directions of the CESDRR’s activities
- Strengthening regional and international cooperation in the field of disaster risk reduction, prevention, and elimination of emergency situations;
- Raising public safety and territories of the countries in the region by improving the organizational and legal framework, institutional framework, mechanisms, strategies, policies, and risk management practices of disasters and emergencies;
- Consolidation of efforts of all the interested parties and attraction of investments in the field of disaster risk reduction, prevention of emergency situations;
- Strengthening preparedness for effective response to emergencies, carrying out rescue and humanitarian operations, reconstruction and rehabilitation;
- Provision of phased institutional development and capacity building of the Center.