At the request of the State Institution "Kazselezashchita", from March 29 to March 30, 2023, the Center's specialists took part in a commission survey of landslide-prone areas of the central part of the Ile Alatau ridge using the Center's UAV. The committee included leading experts
GU "Kazselazashchita", LLP "KazHydro", "Satbayev University", "Institute of Seismology", as well as the Department of Emergency Situations of the Almaty region and the city of Almaty.
The following landslide-prone areas were surveyed using UAVs:
In Almaty region:
Landslide-prone areas along the basins of the Kaskelen, Aksai, Kargaly, Ulken and Kishi Almaty rivers were surveyed.
Kaskelen river basin:
- section of the road from the through mudflow-retaining dam to the ecological post, in the area of the ecological post and dacha communities “Taugul 1, 2”;
- a site in the area of the trout farm "Nurly Tau", along the basin of the river Kasymbek.
Aksai river basin:
- the road leading to the recreation center "Almalytau";
- landslide areas from the village of Akzhar to the Akzhar river, erosion centers of the river. Kyzylzhar, r. Akzhar and Saryzhar river;
- dacha society "Mountain gardener". On the road from the turn to the village "Koklaisai" in the direction of "Mountain Gardener", the length of 3.5 km is subject to rockfalls and landslides;
- country society "Koklaisai". On the road to the dacha society "Koklaisai" on the section of the road from the highway "Mr. Almaty-pos. Zhandosov.
In Almaty city:
A survey of the most dangerous landslide areas along the Sulusai River basin (M. Shokaya Street), md. Kolsai, Yubileyny, landslide-prone areas in the area of the Medeu skating rink, landslide-prone areas along the MedeuShymbulak highway, the Ulken Almaty river basin (erosion incisions Kokshoky, Milyutinsky).
Based on the results of the survey, an Inspection Report was drawn up with relevant recommendations.